The Faculty of Education and Human Development (FEHD) stands at the forefront of research in education and psychology. The Faculty boasts one of the largest groups of educational researchers, teacher educators, and pioneers in early childhood education in Hong Kong. The Faculty has internationally recognised expertise in the more traditional areas of education, including curriculum and instruction, educational leadership, special education and early years education, as well as in psychology and international education.
The Faculty has six departments:
• Department of Curriculum and Instruction
• Department of Early Childhood Education
• Department of Education Policy and Leadership
• Department of International Education
• Department of Psychology
• Department of Special Education and Counselling